Friday, August 2, 2013

Ashlie and Nathan

Hello y'all! These are not anything new to me, but "new" to you, and the blog as well. I have decided that I will post all the pictures that have been taken place at the time, and then post my favorite ones on my photography facebook page www.facebook.com/bmphotog

Here is an amazing and loving couple, Ashlie Dixon and Nathan Little. I work with Ashlie at my full time job. At first I was telling her how I do photography, and she immediately asked me if I would take more professional looking pictures for their engagement pictures. Her older brother had taken their other engagement pictures a couple months back. I had soo many ideas, but as soon as we started shooting, all my ideas became non-existent. Good thing she had some ideas :)

he did an AMAZING job picking out her ring! 
















The beautiful couple with their furbabies! Bo and Tink












LOVE this shot of them! 













Can they get ANY cuter?! 


















I thought this would've been PERFECTION! :) "no regrets"




















I love the way he looks at her. 



























Can we just talk about how gorgeous her eyes are?! 















It made a heart. <3




















Their Wedding is July 13, 2013; stay tuned for their Wedding pictures! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment