Friday, August 17, 2012

Some new and old creations

Good afternoon everyone! I know I told y'all that I would post my older work up, but I've been busy. 

I am going to add them today, I promise...maybe in this post, if you're lucky :) 

I've been experimenting a lot lately to improve my photographs. I've made 2different watermarks (including where I like it better on my pictures, the fonts, color, etc.) Plus made this blog, designed some cute business cards I want, and I want to get an actual website started so my facebook page isn't my main one.

well...here is my latest creations...let me know what y'all think! :)

this is the one i chose, because i liked it more :) 

this was my first one :) 

this is from a session i did in june. we were at a lake and so the water was extra cold..as you can see on her face :) let me know what you think :) 


I think that is all for this post, I will post more work of mine later on. Hope y'all have a good rest of your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment