Monday, August 13, 2012

there's a first to everything

Hey all! It is 1:40AM on the east coast right now...and I am writing my first official blog onto the "Brianna Marie Photography" page. I made this blog for the page and I'm in need of some more clients. I moved to Kennesaw, GA from a tiny town of about 2thousand people on the north part of Kansas only 20miles from the Nebraska border. I moved to Georgia hopefully to expand my knowledge of photography and expand my work ethics. I pray that there will be viewers who do read this. I pray I will get feedback and comments about my work. I will post all of my edited pictures of my work on my blog so you will be able to see them, and watch my work progress. 

Since it is way past my bedtime, I will post my past pictures in chronological order and let me know what you think :) 

Much love, and let the angles watch over you as you sleep, 
xoxo Bree<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment